— Virginia Woolf, Monday or Tuesday (via quoted-books)
-a ninja from the Leaf village running around eating blueberries.
Co-founder of Purple and Gold.
Dime Sinister is a blog of a lover. Lover of Family, Friends, God, Food, Fashion, Lakers, Kobe Bryant, Big Bang, G-Dragon, Life, etc.
Send me some love at email@example.com
You can follow me on TWITTER.
Follow me on Instagram: @marszhel
You can visit my other personal blog,Soul Blabber
Stuff I like (all)
- “Nothing can wear you out like caring about people.”— That Was Then, This Is Now (S.E. Hinton)
- “It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.”— Emilie Autumn, The Asylum for Wayward...
- “Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from...”
- “For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find you’re not, I hope you...”
- “If two points are destined to touch, the universe will always find a way to make the connection - even when all hope seems to be lost. Certain ties...”
- “Someday you’ll find the right person, and you’ll learn to have a lot more confidence in yourself. That’s what I think. So don’t settle for anything...”
- “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.”
- “She said, ‘I’m so afraid.’ And I said, ‘why?,’ and she said, ‘Because I’m so profoundly happy. Happiness like this is frightening.’ I asked her why...”